News & Events
- Evening Classes Cancelled Thursday, March 22nd.
- Evening Classes Cancelled Tuesday, January 30th.
- No classes today, Jan. 17th, 2018
- No daytime classes, Nov. 1, 2017 - Power still out
Our offerings can be long courses, short workshops, presentations, ongoing study groups, book clubs, or arts & crafts groups (ie fiber arts group) a series of related lectures. They can take place in school buildings or community sites. They can be held in any community in the district. They can be scheduled daytime or evening hours--weekdays or weekends. They can last one hour or 8 hours. There really are limitless possibilities to tap the incredible human resources we have in our communities.
If you have knowledge, skills or a passion to share, please consider teaching for us. If you have an idea, but need some assistance developing it, please give us a call. We would welcome the opportunity to work with you.
If you have an idea of an offering you would like to explore below is some information that might be helpful.
Offering Proposal Guidelines.pdf These guidelines help you design your offering. If you have questions don't hesitate to call us at 207-422-4794.
The Offering Proposal Form is available in both MS Word Offering Proposal.doc and PDF Offering Proposal.pdf versions. If you have MS Word you can complete electronically and email. If you do not you can use one of the other options
1) email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line-Course Proposal
2) Send it to RSU 24 Adult Education, 1888 US HWY 1, Sullivan, ME 04664, Attention: Course Proposal
3) Fax it to: 207-422-3612.
4) Drop it off at our Sullivan Site.
5) If you would like to meet with us, we'd love to have the chance to talk with you about your ideas. Please email email@example.com or call 422-4794 for an appointment.
RSU#24 adult education offerings generally follow the school year schedule regarding vacations and holidays so it is helpful to review the calendar when scheduling your sessions. Below you will find the calendars to use for reference.
Sometimes it is easier just to talk with someone about your ideas. We always LOVE talking to people who are passionate about sharing their skills, knowledge and experience with others, so don't hesitate to contact us for guidance and support anytime!
Ander Thebaud, RSU#24 Adult Education Director 207-422-4794, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean Girmscheid, RSU#24 Workforce and Community Life Coordinator 207-422-4794 email@example.com